Why Did I Not Get The Supplemental Questionaire From Uc Why Do Some Guys Seem To Have A Tough Time Putting On Muscle?

Why do some guys seem to have a tough time putting on muscle? - why did i not get the supplemental questionaire from uc

Is it simply a lack of testosterone?

For example, I have not worked more than a year. Never worked hard, as I have. I'm a bit lazy. But I always had a certain level of physical violence for any reason.

My sole representative in the max bench press is apparently still at least 315 pounds (three courses + bar). It is somewhat higher, but not much.

On the other hand, I have friends who are struggling are not against the intensive training for month, and some can not even bench 315.

What is your problem? Should additional evidence be submitted in order to become stronger, or what? Why not a natural reservoir of strength?

0 comments:

Post a Comment