Remote Paging System Please Help-- Viper/Similar Alarm Will NOT Disarm W/ Remote And I Cant Start Car......*-Paging B. Bezee ?

Please Help-- Viper/Similar Alarm will NOT disarm w/ remote and I cant start car......*-Paging B. Bezee ? - remote paging system

Hey guys,

I bought a car w / aftermarket alarm, which I think is a viper alarm or similar ... Its got the diagram of the car, touch sensors, vibration sensors, etc. (but not brand?)

It reads "w" armed / Lock button, and never "I think I used to get wrong. 80 percent of the time, it will not disarm until you repeat w / RELEASE button and turn off when you use the carriage by hand to open and Killswitch manufactures will try to

The reception is good, vibration alerts me 2 blocks away, but can not open the damn thing apart. Remember that your remote control? Anyway, I disable the alarm and continue to block the use / unlock bc-function replaces the factory system .........

How can it into "servants"? I have an asterisk on the side of the remote control, an orange button, a button and 2 trunk lock / unlock the keys.

All the buttons have different icons, as in guessing there are other features, but can not understand .....

Ive been taken before work 15 minutes or more waiting tdamn, this system response, according to ...... All alarm and upset as I!

Thank you in advance !!!!!!

2 comments:

Max said...

In any case, sounds like a distant problem for me. I have a Viper, and can sometimes be very stressful. I want to start a new remote. To my alarm clock is also a function carjack. Basically, this is when you open the door when the alarm is set in a certain way, it will take some time and then leave. Moreover, a lock, so you try the next time the car does not start. View Website Viper and a contact person. Must be able to help.

Usually, the car in valet mode, not with the remote. There is a button-click cable connection in the car to activate the mode. Not all people use this function, so that many installers time you hide the button and the wiring under the dashboard. Look in your fuse box in the kick panel or under the dash by the steering column. If you see a long cable that comes with a single button on the end, it is more likely.

Harbinge... said...

The valet switch is usually mounted on the dashboard. Go to the top with a flashlight and see the map to find them. You must bring the alarm and a workshop to review and perhaps you can explain how it works. One thing that has come to act as causes of the alarm that if the battery cables are loose.

Post a Comment